In this tutorial we will show you how to set up your own modpack server with any modpack available on ATLauncher. ServerMiner lets you get a ATLauncher server up and running easily with our built-in modpack installer.
Part 1 - Creating your ATLauncher Modpack Server
- To get started, you'll need to first purchase a Minecraft Server through ServerMiner here: ATLauncher Server Hosting.
- The first step is to navigate to the ATLauncher Installer page by clicking the Installer tab to the left and then clicking the ATLauncher Installer page.
- You can then search for the modpack which you'd like to install and click the Install button. The control panel will then handle the entire install process for you! For this example, we will be installing Unabridged (1.7.10), but you may use any ATLauncher modpack that you wish.
- Once your selected ATLauncher modpack is installed, your server will automatically start and will go Online. You may move onto connecting to your server.
If your server doesn't start, feel free to get in touch with us and we'll be happy to help.
Part 2 - Connecting to your ATLauncher Modpack Server
- To connect to your modded server, you'll need to install the same ATLauncher modpack onto your computer. This can be done really easily by using the ATLauncher. First, download the ATLauncher installer on your local machine by heading over to https://atlauncher.com/downloads and select the operating system that you are currently running on. The ATLauncher-Setup will then be downloaded.
- Once the installer file has been downloaded, open it and go through the installation wizard. Upon completion, open ATLauncher and head over to the Accounts tab on the right of the launcher.
- In order to install instances, you will need to login to your Minecraft account, this being either the Mojang or Microsoft account you have registered.
- Upon signing in, head over to the Packs tab, and search for your modpack on the search bar above. In our case we're installing Unabridged. Click on New Instance and select the modpack version which you installed on your server.
- A new window will pop up to select the addon mods if necessary. Once selected, click on Install. This will take some time depending on how many mods the modpack includes.
- Once the modpack has installed, click on the Instances tab and click Play for the modpack you wish to start.
- Head over to the multiplayer section, add server and input your server details. You may write anything in the Server Name, this is to help you remember which server it is. As for the Server Address, input the Server Address / IP found on the control panel. Click Done and enter your server!
- You will now join into your very own ATLauncher modpack server! Prepare for a brand new adventure in the world of modded Minecraft. Your server is hosted 24/7 365 days a year and runs completely independently from your own computer. This means that you can turn your home computer off and your friends can still play on your server.
TIP: It's always best to start a new modpack on a clean server, this helps prevent any accidental conflicts and issues. You can reset your server through the File Manager.
If you're still having problems setting up a ATLauncher modpack on your server, feel free to contact our support team at https://serverminer.com/contact and we will happily help you resolve the issue!
Happy mining! ⛏️