Last Updated 19/05/2018
The cookies which are used on ServerMiner are either strictly functional or for unidentifiable analytics. The following cookies may be used:
1. “__cfduid” functional cookie - We do this in order to identify malicious visitors to our website, to reduce the chance of blocking legitimate users and to provide customised services.
2. “_ga” and “_gid” analytical cookies - Website analytics to help understand trends to better improve our website and services. The data collected is through our data processor Google Analytics and is not personally identifiable.
3. “smpicnic_ci_session” functional cookie - This is a cookie which contains a session ID which keeps you logged into your ServerMiner/SMpicnic account. This cookie is fundamental to the working of the website.
4. “mod” functional cookie - This is a cookie which will recommend how much RAM you should buy. (This is based on the server type which you selected).
5. “WHMCSHn4Fyz9lzdmS” functional cookie - This cookie is depreciated but it may appear on your computer if you navigate to retired parts of our website. This cookie contains a session ID which keeps you logged into the ServerMiner WHMCS control panel.
6. “promo” functional cookie - This cookie will store a promo code which will automatically be activated through the order system.
The data we collect is never sold to any third parties but we may share your data with our data processors. Data we collect is as followed:
1. Analytical data using our data processor "Google Analytics" although this data is not personally identifiable.
2. Your IP address.
3. Your "First Name", "Last Name", "Email Address", "Password Hash", "Home Country" and "Postal Code".
4. Your card / PayPal details are sent securely to our data processor "Braintree" who handle payments on our behalf.
5. Other information related to surveys/offers.
1. Your email address will be shared with our data processor "SparkPost" and "SendGrid" who sends emails on our behalf.
2. Your "email address" and "password" will be used to authenticate your login sessions.
3. Analytical data is processed using our data processor "Google Analytics" to help improve our services.
4. Book keeping purposes.
5. To help track malicious activity such as providing evidence against a chargeback case or to detect unusual activity.
6. Geolocate to country level to tailor parts of the website, such as to predict currency and country selection.
7. To contact you with information relevant to your order.
8. If you have consented, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
1. You may opt-in to receive marketing emails from us. You can opt-out from marketing emails from either the SMpicnic profile page or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link within the footer of emails.
2. You may request a copy of your personal data by emailing our DPO James Dixon using the email address email@example.com.
3. You may request your personal data to be deleted by emailing our DPO James Dixon using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You may edit your personal data within the SMpicnic control panel.
Most data is automatically deleted but we may hold onto some data for book keeping and fraud detection purposes.
1. Server files will be deleted roughly 2 weeks after server termination.
2. Internal log files which record requests to and from ServerMiner are deleted every month.
3. Tickets and other forms of contact will be held indefinitely.
4. "First name", "Last name", "Email Address", "Password Hash", "Home Country" and "Postal Code" will be held indefinitely.
5. Payment related information such as invoices and transactions will be held indefinitely.
6. Player statistics will be deleted upon server termination.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.