In this tutorial we will show you how to install the Vanilla Snapshot Versions of Minecraft onto your server. This allows you to test the latest features Minecraft has to offer before the official release.
Most Snapshot builds are experimental, this means corruption may occur if you use an existing world. We recommend creating a brand new world when installing any Snapshot version on your server.
- Firstly, head over to the Installer on your Server Manager to access a list of all the possible installations for your server.
- Look for Vanilla Early Snapshots and click on Versions. If you wish to install the latest version, you may just click on Install (Current Version).
- Select the Snapshot version you would like to install on your server by clicking Install with the corresponding version.
- Creating a new World is highly recommended as importing an old world and attempting to revert it will cause major corruption and lead to the loss of your current progress. Creating a new world will not overwrite your old world and can be changed at anytime.
- Congratulations! You've successfully installed a Vanilla Snapshot onto your server. Get in with your friends to try out the latest editions to Minecraft!
If you're still having problems installing a snapshot version, feel free to contact our support team at https://serverminer.com/contact and we will happily help you resolve the issue!
Happy mining! ⛏️