Follow these simple steps to install a Feed The Beast Modpack on your Minecraft Server.
- First, login to the SMpicnic Control Panel and navigate to your Server Manager page.
- Stop your server.
- If you are adding, updating, or deleting mods, we recommend creating a new world.
- Click on the Installer tab.
- Scroll down the page and click on the FTB category.
- To install the latest version of a modpack, click the Install button. If you'd like to install a previous version, then click the Versions button.
- Finished! Don't forgot to also install the FTB pack on your computer before you connect to your new server.
Alternatively upload your own FTB ModPack
- First, navigate to your Server Manager page and stop your server.
- Download the desired FTB Modpack server files.
- Open FileZilla and login through FTP access.
- Delete or move all your files to another folder to prevent any conflicting modpack files.
- Copy all folder contents from the FTB Server Files folder to your Server's main file directory.
- From the Server Manager, click the Installer tab.
- Click the CUSTOM JAR category.
- If the upload was successful, then your custom JAR file should now be visibile.
- You can then click the Run File button next to the file you'd like to run.