Follow these simple steps to customize your Minecraft Server Icon.
- Find or Create your desired image.
- Use a program or website such as picresize to resize your image to 64x64. It's important that the width and height of the image is exactly 64 pixels.
- Save and rename the image to
- Login to the SMpicnic Control Panel and navigate to your File Manager page.
- Click Upload.
- Select the desired image and click Open.
- Click Server Manager.
- Restart your server.
- Finished! Your server will now display your server icon. Happy mining! ⛏️
Please note that it's important that you upload your
server-icon.png icon to your main root server directory.